| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Majuro in February is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 24.8 °C (76.6 °F).
- In February the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 4.9 °C (8.8 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp with rain periodically. Some 156.2mm (6.1in) of H2O accrues during an average of 17 days.
- In February the blue above Majuro is reasonably fine having an average of a moderate 6:07 of splendid solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:48 long and the longest day is 11:58 long with an average length of 11:53.
- There are approximately 5:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 52.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 47.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Majuro February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Majuro, Marshall Islands
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Majuro:
- Minamitorishima, Japan - 2663.6 kms (1655.2 miles) NW
- Wake Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1449.5 kms (900.8 miles) NNW
- Guam, Mariana Islands - 2993 kms (1859.8 miles) WNW
- Kwajalein Island, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 442.5 kms (275 miles) WNW
- Truk Island/ Caroline Islands,Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 2156.4 kms (1340 miles) W
- Pohnpei, Pi, United States Of America (Pacific Islands) - 1455 kms (904.2 miles) W
- Auki, Solomon Islands - 2123.4 kms (1319.5 miles) SW
- Honiara, Guadalcanal, Solomon Islands - 2229.2 kms (1385.2 miles) SW